[Regia-NA] cloth

Kimberly Karn kimberly@ka9q.net
Mon, 13 May 2002 08:19:30 -0700

At 01:09 PM 5/13/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Nothing in the Hartleys pack this time.
>
>By the way, any one know of a good source of med to heavy weight bleached=
=20
>linen, 60" wide?
>Customer willing to pay up to =A330.00 per m. and needs 2 1/2 m?
>Hazel

http://fabrics-store.com/first.php
www.fabric.com
http://www.trimfabric.com/
http://www.fabricclub.com membership is ten a year and you get ten percent=
=20
off on their fabric. but you do not have to be a member to order.

The above URL's are stores that sell on-line. They are primarily in the=20
states, but the prices are good and you can look into shipping. They do not=
=20
always have linen but take a look one of these might have what your friend=
=20
is looking for.
Kimberly/Roisin

"We are the origins of war, not history's forces nor the times nor justice=
=20
nor the lack of it nor causes nor religions nor ideas nor kinds of=20
government nor any other thing. We are the killers we breed war... For the=
=20
love of God, can't we love another just a little. That's how peace begins.=
=20
We have so much to love each other for. We have such possibilities my=20
children. We could change the world." Eleanor of Aquataine in the "Lion in=
=20
Winter"