[Regia-NA] Wedge tents

Douglas Sunlin dsunlin@hotmail.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 10:00:24 -0700

Thanks, Roland! I suppose the idea is to develop a "juried merchant list" as
they say in the SCA, with an emphasis on ease of ordering - I don't want to
scare anyone away.

I liked this image:
http://www.qnet.fi/rus-project/bilder/paris.jpg

Still no getelds, sigh. I will include the link to Past Tents. Thanks again.