[Regia-NA] arms and armour site

Frojel Gotlandica frojel@dcsi.net.au
Thu, 09 May 2002 22:09:17 +1000

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_5153984=_=_=_

>On the knives page, there are some knives labelled as 'Forged Dark Age =
etc'.
>They aren't, and I don't know why this keeps cropping up, they are Iron=
 age
>at best. Don't buy them for re-enactment.
Personally I don't like those ones much either ( Personall preference) b=
ut the decorated eating knives a bit
further down are damn good, the decorations ( Ferule and tip.) are from =
Frojel and were excavated from a
10th century Viking grave near the harbour area in 2000 and the blades a=
re correctly sized and shaped for
Sweden during that time.  I'm not sure if his web page prices are not in=
 USA dollars but I think so. He sells a
lot of stuff to the U.S.A  people.
Sandy

>Roll.

Fr=94jel Gotlandica Viking Re-enactment Society.
http://www.frojel.com/
frojel@frojel.com