[Regia-NA] Filming at Chippenham

J. K. Siddorn kim.siddorn@blueyonder.co.uk
Wed, 1 May 2002 12:47:52 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C1F10E.68384980

There will be a couple of bits of filming being done at Chippenham.

There will be a small crew from London Weekend Television (yes, LWT!) =
who are making a series about the history of the English language. They =
will be shooting bits and pieces to show modern perception of our =
ancestors, so just ignore them unless they speak to you directly. They =
will also be there in the evening to film the shipburning and would like =
some "faces lit by torchlight" shots.It is _possible_ they might want to =
interview one or two people.

A university group are making a CD rom about Arthur and want some =
background stuff. I thought we might be nice to them and have offered =
them a facility to wander about and shoot what they want in exchange for =
a fulsome credit and their goodwill. They are, after all, likely to be =
working in media in the years to come and one day might be important =

Kim Siddorn.

The early bird may get the worm -
but the second mouse gets the cheese!=20

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C1F10E.68384980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond>There will be a couple of bits of filming =
being done at=20
Chippenham.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond>There will be a small crew from London =
Weekend=20
Television (yes, LWT!) who are making a series about the history of the =
English=20
language. They will be shooting bits and pieces to show modern =
perception of our=20
ancestors, so just ignore them unless they speak to you directly. They =
will also=20
be there in the evening to film the shipburning and would like some =
"faces lit=20
by torchlight" shots.It is _possible_ they might want to interview one =
or two=20
people.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond>A university group are making a CD rom about =
Arthur and=20
want some background stuff. I thought we might be nice to them and have =
offered=20
them a facility to wander about and shoot what they want in exchange for =
a=20
fulsome credit and their goodwill. They are, after all, likely to be =
working in=20
media in the years to come and one day might be important=20
............</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DGaramond>
<DIV><BR>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Kim Siddorn.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The early bird may get the worm -<BR>but the second mouse gets the =
cheese!=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>