[Regia-NA] Incorporating?

Jim Graham list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:39:39 -0500

Re: insurance - it's something I know absolutely nothing about, but that's
never stopped me from having an opinion!  Insurance would definately be an
issue for combat displays, possibly to a lesser extent for LH displays?

I just shot Jeff from the Red Company - 1471 (aka Historic Enterprises) an
e-mail to see what suggestions he might have.  I'll be happy to look into
everything further, but I am getting ready to leave on Monday for a 2-week
workshop on the technology of the medieval book in Idaho (which I am VERY
excited about).  I probably won't be able to do much before-hand, but don't
mind doing some of the grunt-work when I return.

Jim