[Regia-NA] RE: [Fwd: [MR] Nonsense!!]

Nicholson, Andrew list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:21:24 +0100

A well-known site in British Archaeology circles - 100% pure tosh, =
creating
spurious ancestries for obscure sayings. The 'scratch marks' inside =
coffins
is a well-known 'urban legend' with no confirmatory evidence from any =
of the
medieval graves which have been properly investigated. As for New World
tomatoes in 15th century Britain....! The rest is equally c**p.

Gu=F0rum =20

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=