[Regia-NA] getelds and Viking Tents

Carolyn Priest-Dorman list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:12:55 -0400

Tom wrote:

>BTW, the ridge poles do stick out
>horizontally, past the canvas on the getelds.

You can see this effect fairly well on our getelds.  It's been 18 months or
more since I posted this, so some of you haven't seen the photo of our
getelds from Pennsic 27, when they were new.  My husband and I live in the
one with the bears, and my apprentice lives in the one with the ring-chain.

http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/image/getelds.jpg

Carolyn Priest-Dorman              =DE=F3ra Sharptooth
 http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/thora.html

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if
you can't see where it keeps its brain."=20
                                                         -- J.K. Rowling