[Regia-NA] getelds

Douglas Sunlin list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 09:26:57 -0700

Certainly, Martin! I would add that if you are going to inject AE or ON
phrases into your interpretation, get the pronunciation down. At Ft Mac (Los
Angeles)in July, we will be having a guest, who is not only a crack musical
instrument builder, but skilled at Old Norse and Old English. I hope that we
will have time for some instruction.