[Regia-NA] Canadian group?

Pete Vanderzwet list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:02:55 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C23669.618AFD80

I was just looking at the Regia Anglorum website and found that you have =
members in Canada?  As a Canadian I am becoming increasingly frustrated =
that there are absolutely no reenactment/living history groups focusing =
on this period of English history.  In fact, aside from the War of 1812 =
(hardly the right period) there is nothing here to reenact.

Do you guys have a small group here in Canada doing reenactments?  If =
so, where abouts is it and who can I contact for further information?

I'm almost at the point of trying to start a group myself, so this would =
be a load off my shoulders if I could find a responsible, historically =
authentic group to join.

Thank you,=20

Pete Vanderzwet

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C23669.618AFD80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I was just looking at the Regia =
Anglorum website=20
and found that you have members in Canada?&nbsp; As a Canadian I am =
becoming=20
increasingly frustrated that there are absolutely no reenactment/living =
history=20
groups focusing on this period of English history.&nbsp; In fact, aside =
from the=20
War of 1812 (hardly the right period) there is nothing here to=20
reenact.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Do you guys have a small group here in =
Canada doing=20
reenactments?&nbsp; If so, where abouts is it and who can I contact for =
further=20
information?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm almost at the point of trying to =
start a group=20
myself, so this would be a load off my shoulders if I could find a =
responsible,=20
historically authentic group to join.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pete Vanderzwet</DIV></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C23669.618AFD80--