[Regia-NA] Membership

Joy Cain list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:07:24 -0400

--Apple-Mail-2--363279138

Martin -
I forwarded your message to Jeanne. If you want to contact me privately,=20=

i'll see if I can contact her directly with the info.

Joy

On Sunday, July 21, 2002, at 11:14 PM, Martin Field wrote:

> One of the local members of The Engliscan Gesithas applied six months=20=

> ago with full payment to join Regia NA and has not recieved anything =
to=20
> date.
> Does George Johnson still handle memberships ?
> Except for a general email address I cannot find George's=A0personal=20=

> email address on the Geforthian site and five attempots to phone him=20=

> have caught him out of the house.
> Can anyone suggest a solution to help this new member ?
> I also need to know if there is a firm date yet for the hoped for=20
> meeting of Regia NA at Pensic.
> Thanks
> Martin.

--Apple-Mail-2--363279138

Martin -=20

I forwarded your message to Jeanne. If you want to contact me
privately, i'll see if I can contact her directly with the info.

Joy