[Regia-NA] Whetstones

TGS list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:35:13 -0400

Hi Guys,
I have found yet another way for you to spend money.  I'm ordering a batch
of those cool whetstones.  I don't know for sure what they will look like,
except to say that they should look more or less like the one Thaddeus
showed in his picture the other day.  They come in a variety of colors,
from red to green to grey.

I expect they will be $8.00 each plus postage from me to you.  That of
course depends on the cost of shipping to me, and any customs duties.

If you want one and let me know by noon on Friday the price will be $7.00 +
postage for list subscribers and $6.00 + postage for Regia people.

Thanks,
Tom
(of the longhouse shopping network!)
(or for those of you on the Regia Uk list...the sunken floor hut shopping
network)