[Regia-NA] FW: berserkers on tv

Douglas Sunlin list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:56:45 -0700

I saw this the other night. In contrast with the other segments (including
Hannibal and Genghis Khan), the berserker segment was very weak. They used
one film sequence over and over. It looks like some kind of B movie. The
spears looked NPFS, from what I can tell. We could have helped them out.

They even had a Roman re-enactor wrangling an elephant, and tons of
Mongols...

Douglas/Osweald
<><><> <><><> <><><>

>From: "Nicholson, Andrew" <andrew.nicholson@dumgal.gov.uk>
>To: list-regia-na@lig.net
>CC: TheManx@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [Regia-NA] FW: berserkers on tv
>Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:39:48 +0100
>

>If you're in the US, you might want to catch this TV
>program. It has a segment (15 mins?) on berserkers.
>I sent the details to RANA before, when they were making it, since post
>9/11
>they couldn't come over to see me, and their budget wouldn't extend to
>flying me to Boston :-(
>The other segments include, I think, the Trojan horse.
>
>Guðrum
>

> >I am pleased to announce that "Unconventional Warfare" will
>air on Monday,
>July 15 at 9:00pm ET/8:00pm CT on The History Channel.
>Please note that the
>program is two hours long.
>
>The program will also repeat on Tuesday, July 16 at 1:00am
>ET/12:00am CT.

&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt; </DIV>On manræden,
<DIV></DIV>Osweald of Baldurstrand
<DIV></DIV>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
<DIV></DIV>http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/
<DIV></DIV>