[Regia-NA] Andy Nicholson is [not quite] unstoppable

Nicholson, Andrew list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:02:12 +0100

> Andy....the car is supposed to stay ON the road...okay? =20

Thanks Jeff. The car did stay on the road - I played tail-end Charlie =
in a
four vehicle pile-up :-(.=20

The hospital reckon I should be fine in 4-6 weeks, but the =
Kirkcudbright
show is just 3 weeks away, so I'll have to be fit by then [my broken =
jaw
some years back- an interesting accident with an anglegrinder, just =
don't
try to shave with one - failed to stop me talking, so I'm not going to =
let
this one get in the way].=20

Magnus: Underfed archaeologist...hmph! Well-fed archaeologist who can't =
go
over 140lbs, at least not without putting on mail and lamellar :) Must =
be my
healthy lifestyle.
Belt sure saved me, but coming over my right shoulder as it does =
[figure it
out, our steering's on the right], it meant that my left shoulder swung
forward, and its my left side that's affected more [but hey, that's =
only my
shield arm].

One of the worst bits was trying to extract the 5,000 mail rings which =
had
flown around the floor of the car - not easy in a neck brace.

Thanks to all for their well-wishes.

Gu=F0rum =20