[Regia-NA] JVC photos

J. K. Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:19:18 +0100

That's our Derby group Leader, Graham. He works at JVC professionally.

In 800 AD the Valsgaarde 7 he's wearing was - what? - 200 years old at that
time.

The Coppergate Helmet dates stylistically to circa 725 and is an Anglian
helmet, yet the lining of the well in which it was found in the centre of
Viking Jorvik was dated by dendrochronology to circa 900AD.

S-o-o-o yes, definitely old fashioned but not entirely out of order -
although we would not like to see them proliferate!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

The early bird may get the worm -
but the second mouse gets the cheese!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Schuster, Robert L." <SchusterRL@umsystem.edu>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 3:47 PM
Subject: RE: [Regia-NA] JVC photos

I'm amazed to find that nearly 600 people have looked at the JVC photos in
the Webshots album since I put them up on Sunday morning. I've now added the
three from JVC site!

http://community.webshots.com/user/kimsiddorn

---Kim,

who is the fellow in the very nice Vendal style helm?

Halvgrimr
(bit early for you all isn't it?)