[Regia-NA] gentle questions

Matthew Amt list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:35:53 -0400

--MS_Mac_OE_3109491353_1215876_MIME_Part

From: juditheileeny@netscape.net (Eileen Young)
Subject: [Regia-NA] gentle questions

Matthew/Aelfric, have you any more info on the Hastings Faire in Oct.?
----------------

Ut!   The basic Fair info is at http://www.larp.com/midgar/faire.html. The
dates are October 12-13, and it's at Marietta Mansion in Glenn Dale, MD.
Susan Wolfe at Marietta has been sending out invites to groups and
merchants.  I will make sure Regia gets an invitation, in case you didn't
already know that I want you all there!  Yesterday I went to the Markland
Summer Althyng and gave a brief and disjointed presentation for the Faire (I
was having a bad day...).  This morning I finally got around to starting a
nice flyer for it.  There will be 3 or 4 or 5 groups of Vikings, hopefully
more than a few Saxons and Normans, and groups from the 14th and 15th
centuries as well, to flesh things out.  Battle reenactments from all the
various groups, educational tent, couple of kids' games, etc.  Any living
history demos that people can manage.  With any luck we'll even get some
spectators!

  Lemme know if you need more details.  Hope to see everyone there!

   Matthew/Aelfric

--MS_Mac_OE_3109491353_1215876_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Regia-NA] gentle questions</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BLOCKQUOTE><B>From: </B>juditheileeny@netscape.net (Eileen Young)<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>[Regia-NA] gentle questions<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>Matthew/Aelfric, have you any more info on the Hastings Faire =
in Oct.?<BR>
----------------<BR>
<BR>
Ut! &nbsp;&nbsp;The basic Fair info is at http://www.larp.com/midgar/faire.=
html. The dates are October 12-13, and it's at Marietta Mansion in Glenn Dal=
e, MD. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Susan Wolfe at Marietta has been sending out invite=
s to groups and merchants. &nbsp;I will make sure Regia gets an invitation, =
in case you didn't already know that I want you all there! &nbsp;Yesterday I=
 went to the Markland Summer Althyng and gave a brief and disjointed present=
ation for the Faire (I was having a bad day...). &nbsp;This morning I finall=
y got around to starting a nice flyer for it. &nbsp;There will be 3 or 4 or =
5 groups of Vikings, hopefully more than a few Saxons and Normans, and group=
s from the 14th and 15th centuries as well, to flesh things out. &nbsp;Battl=
e reenactments from all the various groups, educational tent, couple of kids=
' games, etc. &nbsp;Any living history demos that people can manage. &nbsp;W=
ith any luck we'll even get some spectators!<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;Lemme know if you need more details. &nbsp;Hope to see everyon=
e there!<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Matthew/Aelfric
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3109491353_1215876_MIME_Part--