[Regia-NA] Bead CD

TGS list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:32:53 -0400

Hi Guys,
I have heard from Dan Carlsson that the Bead CD is ready to go.  I haven't
seen it, but I have seen a few pictures from it and it looks like it is
worth having.

I am putting in a bulk order, so I was wondering if any one on the list
wants a copy, if so I'll just add you to my order. If you want a copy, just
send me a note at: tgs@idlh.net and tell me how many copies you want.  The
pre-order price for subscribers to the Regia NA mailing list will be $9.00
plus postage from me to you.  If you're an actual paid up Regia member the
pre-order price will be $8.00 plus postage.  This is assuming there aren't
huge customs fees involved.

Once the disks arrive, I'll let you know where to send the money.

I want to put the order in by noon on Wednesday.  After that the price goes
up to $10.00.

Take Care,
Tom