[Regia-NA] FW: berserkers on tv

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:02:01 -0700 (PDT)

I played telephone tag with 3 or 4 different people
working on the production for several weeks.  They each
asked me the same sorts of questions ("when and where
were there events with large number of authentic
people", "where could footage be had of people
fighting", etc.  I gave each of them substantially the
same answer, and never heard back from any of them.

I told them that if they wanted to pick a place and a
time I'd put together a group of authentic people for
their filming.  I sent them to Kim for footage.

Since they each asked me the same questions, I gather
they weren't all that well organized.  I also gather
that they didn't want to pay anything to compensate
those being filmed.  I've done a lot of film work, and
am not inclined to do it for free.

Not having cable, I doubt I'll get to see their show,
but maybe someone can post a review?

Thanks,
Tom