[Regia-NA] Testing a Theory about whetstones!

Frojel Gotlandica list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:26:33 +1000

If you look at the Frojel page, gallery 25   find No 82, 83, 84, 85 you =
will see a pin from a large cloak
brooch which has been used as Hack Silver. note the large number of cuts=
 in the metal. An excellent
example.
 http://www.frojel.com/_index.html
Cheers