[Regia-NA] membership

TGS list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:18:26 -0400

Hi Scott,
Send your information to: tgs@idlh.net

A while back I posted a note to the list mentioning that I'd received a few
update requests, but had lost them due to an email problem, and asked for
them to be resent.  Perhaps you missed that?

Now that I'm thinking about it...if you'd like to be listed (or not listed)
in the member's list here:
http://www.mathomhouse.com/regia/members.html

Drop me a note.

If you want to put anything online, or think anything should be
changed...write something up and send it to me.  I'll be happy to put it
online.  Now that my day job is hacking HTML I have more time and
opportunity to hack HTML....

Thanks!
Tom