[Regia-NA] Strong Viking Helmet

TGS list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:14:32 -0400

I forgot to say, I do think it is a very interesting idea, and certainly
bears investigation. Although I am not persuaded at the moment that the
resemblance isn't just a coincidence.

WWI and WWII German aviator helmets are not hard to come by, and it should
be simple enough to sort out what they metal parts look like without taking
it apart.

I wonder when the helmet showed up in the museum in Kiev?

Take Care,
Tom