[Regia-NA] Membership Address Update

TGS list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 06 Jul 2002 20:15:49 -0400

Hi,
I spoke with George today, who's been handling Regia membership as well as
getting accepted to grad. school, working on his house, etc.  In order to
provide more feedback to our new members and to get them on the list to
receive the Chronicle as quickly as possible, we've decided that I'll take
over accepting the membership applications.

The new address for sending your Regia membership applications, etc. to is:

Regia Anglorum North America Membership
Box 410
14625 Baltimore Avenue
Laurel, MD 20707-4902
USA

He mentioned that he had submitted 4 applications recently.  Beth and Mark
were part of that four, he didn't remember the other two.  (Maybe they can
drop me a note off the list as well?)

I will try to insure that things happen in a more timely and visible
fashion.  If you have any questions please drop me a note at: tgs@idlh.net

Apropos to that, if anyone is interested in getting involved in the
administration of Regia Anglorum North America, drop me a note off the list
(Please!) at: tgs@idlh.net

Thanks,
Tom