[Regia-NA] Incorporating?

Douglas Sunlin list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 01 Jul 2002 11:03:49 -0700

<P>***</P>
<P>We have never been asked for insurance in six years. My insurance agent (who has video taped us before and knows what we do) said as long as we don't accept any money, than each individual is covered under their own medical insurance policy for injury, and by their homeowners policy for liability. If we purchase group insurance, that implies a recognized risk, and increases the odds for lawsuits by the unscruplous attorneys (THAT narrows them down a lot!!!) because of the increase in the limitations of 1/2 mil. for homeowners to 2 mil. for event policies. </P>