[Regia-NA] Fwd: [trimaris] Incredible Battle of Hastings website

Ealdric Frog_Hollow list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:39:07 -0400

--=====================_1150728==_.ALT

I presume you are familiar with this ?

>From: Dhubhgaill@aol.com
>Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:09:27 EDT
>To:  trimaris@trimaris.org
>Subject: [trimaris] Incredible Battle of Hastings website
>
>I normally don't get excited by websites.  This one is unbelievable!  It
>is a UK site about the Battle of Hastings.  Check it out.....If they gave
>Oscars for websites this would have a trunk full.
>
><http://www.battle1066.com/>Battle of Hastings 1066
>
>Caitlin

Ealdric of Frog Hollow
"If the stars should appear but one night in a thousand years,...."

Ealdric of Frog Hollow  ealdric@bellsouth.net

Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:09:27 EDT<br>
To:&nbsp; trimaris@trimaris.org<br>
Subject: [trimaris] Incredible Battle of Hastings website<br><br>
websites.&nbsp; This one is unbelievable!&nbsp; It is a UK site about the
Battle of Hastings.&nbsp; Check it out.....If they gave Oscars for
websites this would have a trunk full.<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>