[Regia-NA] Time Team Sunday 5 January 2003

Schuster, Robert L. list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:08:51 -0600

thanks Linda
i get BBC America so i will watch for it

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Rice [mailto:vmaa2@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 9:28 AM
To: list-regia-na@lig.net
Subject: RE: [Regia-NA] Time Team Sunday 5 January 2003

Rob, go to www.bbcamerica.com  to find out the schedules...
unfortunately they only go ahead a few days, and Sunday isn't there yet.
I caught an episode of Time Team on a Sunday night about a month or so
ago, but now it seems like that was a fluke or something. It doesn't
seem like it's a weekly program or anything. I'll take a look again this
Sunday, maybe I'll get lucky.=20

Thanks for the head's up!