[Regia-NA] FW: Sheilds

Seathrun MagAoinghouis list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:57:05 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the help.
I am going to try the plaster on my next one.  One more question: we are raising our shield bosses and I am wondering if you have any sugestions on if the boss should be curved to match the sheild or shound there be a flater spot where it attaches. The boss is abount 6 inch diamiter since a hand wont be in it.

Tnx

Seathrun