[Regia-NA] Any Vikings out there have $10?

Wil Y list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 05:29:12 -0600

I have been in contact with one Elisabeth Vogt at the University Museum in
Oslo, Norway regarding obtaining some closeup pictures of the Gjermundbu
maille shirt, really good close up pictures of the rings. She has agreed to
email me pics, but the museum charges 150 kroners (about $32 CAD, $20 US)
for pictures like this. I understand that the museum has to pay the bills,
but $32 seems a bit steep for one picture. Anyone out there dying to get a
good look at these rings, and interested in going halves with me? If
interested, email me or post and I'll forward you the email she sent me.
~Wil