[Regia-NA] Glass making websites

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:54:04 -0500

I'm not quite sure who originated these links, I found them on the
Dunstan list in Meridies for mostly casting/jewelry/odd arts
and got the impression they were passed on to it. But they may
be of use to you.:

http://www.mindspring.com/~larinc/sbr/index/index.htm
Society of Bead Researchers

http://www.thebeadmuseum.org/
The Bead Museum & Study Center in Washington D.C.

http://www.geocities.com/artefiction/glinks.html
Historic and Modern Glass

http://www.thebeadsite.com/MG9-1-01.html
Pre-Roman European Glass Beads

http://www.mindspring.com/~larinc/sbr/replications/introduction/introduction.htm
Historical Bead Replication Project Introduction

http://www.timelessbeads.com/
Timeless Beads Glass Bead Reproductions by Jhan A.Knebel

http://www.global-flamework.com/history.htm
A Comprehensive History of Lampworking

http://www.thebeadsite.com/AB-HUB.htm
The Ancient Beads Center

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/7249/"
Caitlin Welcomes You  to The Lusty Wench & Lucky Knave Tavern

http://www.geocities.com/glassworkers/BeadHistory.html
History of the Glass Bead (Sveva Lucciola)

http://www.hr-replikate.de/englisch/index.html
Replicas of existing archaeological finds

http://www.forntidateknik.z.se/IFT/MNTarb/2000/glasparl/glasparl.htm"
Glass furnace pics--text in Swedish

http://www.planetc.com/users/derwyddon/glass.html
Clare's Medieval Lampworking

http://www.sloejd-kbh.dk/tema/glas/Perler_mid.htm
Glass bead furnace in use--text in Danish

Magnus, OL, Atlantia, GDH
Do not repost to newsgroups like rec.org.sca please.
Local SCA or reenactor based subscriber based elists are
fine.