[Regia-NA] Unsubscribing

Jeanne list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:37:03 -0500

Must be nice!  I did that and now I'm receiving TONS of porn spam.  Sheesh!
I'm married, there is no such thing!

Tudjane Soffya
Magyar  Ajándékok
http://www.aeonline.biz/Magyar.htm
Order of St. Roche
Incipient Canton of Sudentur
Barony of Stierbach
Kingdom of Atlantia

-----Original Message-----
From: list-regia-na-admin@lig.net [mailto:list-regia-na-admin@lig.net]On
Behalf Of J. Kim Siddorn
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 12:32 PM
To: Regia UK E-group; list-regia-na@lig.net

Like most of us, I get a lot of junk e-mail - and I don't mean the stuff we
generate either!. I have always listened to the wise heads that said "Don't
ever respond to junk mail, not even to unsubscribe, as it just confirms that
your e-mail address is current and working."

That sounded like common sense to me, but finally I grew so frustrated at
the flood (30+ a day sometimes) that about a week ago, I have clicked on
"unsubscribe" to every unwanted piece of spam that has come in.

And it's worked. I had two today - I actually sent myself a test message to
make sure the server was up and running.

Usual disclaimers!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

"Non est tanti."