[Regia-NA] Detling passes.

J. K. Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:27:34 +0100

I have today sent off the car + person passes for Detling to the following
people.

Dave Cartmell - 5 +7
Gavin Archer 5 + 7
Dave Pateman 3 + 7
Tracie Pateman 1+1
Chris Bell 5 + 11
Neil Pearson 1+1
Matt Smalley 1+1
Penny Grimmet 1+3
Jason Finch 1+1
J_E Harriman 1+1
Anne Cole 8 + 8
Daniel Cook 1+1
Alan Tidy 1+1

34 vehicles and 50 people

If you are not on this list, I have not received your written application
with details of your vehicle, as per Chronicle. I have currently almost run
out of passes, but it isn't important. As long as you act fast and get your
SAE to me, I have plenty of time to get more and mail them to you after ABH.

Don't forget your GL might have applied for your pass, so check with them
FIRST. For instance, all members of Medwaeg can get their passes from Nigel.

If you do not have enough person passes, please read the instructions in
your posting as it explains there how to get more upon arrival. You WILL
need your membership book to do so.

If you are bringing LHE equipment and have not already contacted Ali
Higginson, please do so now (01843 848400) or cuthwyn@aol.com so she can
plan the site. I understand from Hrolf that Ali is planning a "Timeline"
display, so it's important where we fit it in.

This is a real showcase for Regia and we got two "Mentioned in Despatches"
last year. Let's see if we can't do better this year.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

"When men die, their Maker may reward them for their efforts by allowing
them to live again as male dogs. Thus freed from inhibition, they can spend
a cheerful existence doing all those things they really wanted to do when
they were men."

Paneb, Foreman mason in  the Valley of the Kings, circa 1190BC