[Regia-NA] new to list

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:59:39 EDT

--part1_a1.2c33e62a.2a94783b_boundary

In a message dated 8/19/2002 10:14:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
ameline@generich.com writes:

> Hello all
>   My name is Amy and I live in Texas.I am looking in to your group . I am
> in
> the SCA , spinning  weaving  and glass bead making are the arts I
> practice..
> at this time.I was looking at the glass page at Wychime and it brought me
> this far. Anyone here from Texas? Or make glass beads?
> > Thanks
> > Amy Rich

Hello Amy, I'm Jennifer and live in Texas. Where about are you located? I'm
in San Antonio. I'm still debating joining due to time constraints, but my
interests are pottery and some leather working.

jen

--part1_a1.2c33e62a.2a94783b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">In a message dated 8/19/2002 10:14:08 PM Central Daylight Time, ameline@generich.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hello all<BR>
&nbsp; My name is Amy and I live in Texas.I am looking in to your group . I am in<BR>
the SCA , spinning&nbsp; weaving&nbsp; and glass bead making are the arts I practice..<BR>
at this time.I was looking at the glass page at Wychime and it brought me<BR>
this far. Anyone here from Texas? Or make glass beads?<BR>
&gt; Thanks<BR>
&gt; Amy Rich<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0"><BR>
Hello Amy, I'm Jennifer and live in Texas. Where about are you located? I'm in San Antonio. I'm still debating joining due to time constraints, but my interests are pottery and some leather working. <BR>
<BR>
jen</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a1.2c33e62a.2a94783b_boundary--