[Regia-NA] Information

Hazel Uzzell list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 09:43:50 +0100

Dear Eileen,
Do you have access to a Regia handbook, or are you near someone who has one?
That might answer some of your costume questions.
Regards,
Hazel

> Greetings to all,
>
> The Regia NA seems to be spread out all over.  Does anyone over here have
a set of authentically dyed wool samples?  The pictures that Kim has been
putting up are helpful, but would you please put up pictures of several
women in their outfits, front and back, arms held up and out to the side and
no head gear so I can see the cut of the gowns. And then pictures of what
would be in my kit, and several pairs of shoes so that I can at least start
looking for things.

> As far as I can tell the gowns do not have gores in them.  Are the ladies
putting gores in their gowns?  Has any authenticity person seen the "La
Fleur de Lyse" pattern?  If so, is what they are calling "Peasant 1150" the
correct look without the belt?  What about "Peasant 1060" and "Lady 1060"?

> Thanks to Hazel for getting me a copy of Wulfwyn's World-wide Cauldron.
The receipies are wonderful.  I would like to try the eel receipe.  I just
don't know where to get eel.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/