[Regia-NA] Pennsic Meeting

Mark Patchett list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 10:41:42 -0400

Monday night sounds fine by me,

Rylyn and Jared ( our 3 year old ) and I will be down to Pennsic as of tomorrow,
and there for the whole war.
We'll be camped in Ealdormere Royal, if anyone wants to drop in and say Hi.
Just look for our 2 white and yellow Getelds ( We just finished the 2nd one this
week :) or ask for Edward or Rylyn.

-Mark Patchett / Edward the Red