[Regia-NA] felted wool balls

Douglas Sunlin dsunlin@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:39:35 -0700

I believe the idea is to demonstrate the process of making felt, rather than
to make something useful with it. A fabric art tailor-made for children's
attention spans. Though one could make innersoles for shoes...

Beoš ge gesunde,
Oswald of Baldurstrand
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/