[Regia-NA] intro and weaving

Carolyn Priest-Dorman capriest@cs.vassar.edu
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 17:18:45 -0500

Holly wrote:

>where can one find bulk wool and linen thread?

My two favorite mail order sources for these are Webs in Northampton, MA,
and Robin & Russ in McMinnville, OR.  Both are cheaper than Halcyon (or
were--I haven't compared in the last couple years) and both offer a number
of different types of bargains (bulk orders, closeout discounts,
overstocks, etc.).  Get on their samples mailing lists if you're a serious
yarn junkie.  And if you should happen to physically go into Webs, make
sure you wear your walking shoes so you can spend all day perusing their
warehouse with a shopping cart! ;>

http://www.yarn.com/webs/index.html

http://www.robinandruss.com/

Carolyn Priest-Dorman              =DE=F3ra Sharptooth
 http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/thora.html

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if
you can't see where it keeps its brain."=20
                                                         -- J.K. Rowling